1. Happiness lies first of all in health.
2. Cheerfulness is health; its opposite, melancholy, is disease.
3. It is not work that kills, but worry.
4. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
只工作, 不玩耍, 聪明小伙也变儍。
5. People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.
----- J. Wanamaker 沃纳梅克
6. He is wise that knows when he is well enough.
7. He who lives with his memories becomes old. He who lives with plans for the future remains young.
8. A good conscience is a continual feast.
9. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
10. Diet cures more than doctors.
11. He is happy that thinks himself so.
12. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
13. Better wear out shoes than sheets.
14. Health is not valued till sickness comes.
15. Leave off with an appetite.
16. He who has good health is young, and he is rich who owes nothing.
17. Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.
欢笑, 则世界与你同乐; 哭泣, 则独自悲伤。
18. Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime, and too sleepy to worry at night.
19. Happy is he who only desires what he may and does what he ought.
20. There is no greater grief than to recall a time of happiness when in misery.
-----Dante 但丁 (意大利诗人)